Florida Family Policy Council Pro-Family Days at the Capitol
Join us for the Florida Family Policy Council 2014 Pro-Family Days at the Capitol in Tallahassee, FL on March 17-18, 2014.
This day and a half could change the way you view how Florida's laws are made and the important role you play in that!
- Learn more about the process by which our laws are passed and be trained in how you can best impact that process
- Attend a special reception and legislative briefing covering the top pro-life pro-family legislative issues today and which issues will be addressed in the 2014 FL Legislative Session
- Be challenged and inspired at our 2014 FFPC Prayer Breakfast with Christian leaders, elected officials and special keynote speaker Pastor Dave Harvey. (Author of Rescuing Ambition and Pastor of Four Oaks Church)
- Be inspired and challenged as you hear from special speakers and elected official
- Meet with and lobby your legislators
- Enjoy food and fellowship with other like-minded friends from around the state
- Enjoy a historic guided tour of the Old FL Capitol
DATE: March 17-18, 2014
TIMES: Monday, March 17th Legislative Briefings begin at 3:00pm or again at 7:00pm.
Tuesday, March 18th the day begins with the Pro-Family Prayer Breakfast followed by a day full of activities which will conclude at 4:00pm.
All details regarding exact times and locations on the activities listed above will be distributed after regisration is received. Accommodations and transportation are not included in this registration and will be your responsibility. We will provide a list of possible accommodations for you to choose from, for you to make your own reservations according to your preference. We will also attempt to connect you with others coming from your area, if that is possible, to share the cost of transportation.
SPECIAL COMPLIMENTARY INVITATION TO PASTORS: The event Registration Fees for Pastors and their spouses is waived. Pastors and spouses are welcome to attend the reception/briefing, Prayer Breakfast, meetings and tour of the Old Capitol as our guest at no charge. (This does not include personal accommodations or transportation.) Pastors or spouses please call our office at 407-251-5130 to make reservations.
ALL INCLUSIVE Event Package and Prayer Breakfast Ticket Options
ALL INCLUSIVE 2 Day Pro-Family Days Event Package: Includes packet of materials, reception with light foods and refreshments, legislative briefing and training, lobbying and meeting with legislators, a tour of the Old Florida Capitol, and 1 admission to the Prayer Breakfast.
Prayer Breakfast ONLY: Hear from Christian leaders, elected officials and special keynote speaker Dave Harvey. (Author of Rescuing Ambition; Christian leader; and pastor of Four Oaks Church in Tallahassee, FL.) A hearty country breakfast buffet will be served.